In this quick guide, I'll show you how to download videos from membership sites and webinars.
Are you fed up with the long webinar replays that you need to watch till the end just to get to know the price of the product? As you usually can't seek in a video on a webinar replay page.
Or... Do you want to save the videos on a membership site for later use? Or... It might be that the videos on a membership site can't be set to fullscreen due to the player issue.
I've already met these things many times and it can be quite annoying. There is a solution to this problem and it's easy to understand and implement.
- Go to the webinar replay page or membership site where the video resides.
- Right click - view page source, then go to page source.
- Press ctrl+f and type "mp4" (or "video" or similar word), press enter
- You get something similar to this:
videoUrl = 'https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx…'
- Copy the URL and open it in a new tab.
- That's it. Now you can watch the video from the source. Additionally, you are able to download it or seek to any point in it.
Sometimes you find the source URL a bit differently and you might need to cut off some parameters from the end of the URL.
I hope this guide provided some value regarding how to download videos from membership sites and webinars.