Websites serve not only as a means to leverage brands. It is also a functional tool for entrepreneurs and marketers to maximize their conversion rates. The catch is building a high converting site without the right resources.In this article, I will show you its features, pros and cons, and why it has the best building blocks for web page creation.
If you've already decided to get Thrive Themes, just skip to the end of this review and grab my bonus package.
Developed by Shane Melaugh, Thrive Themes is an all-in-one digital toolbox built to give solution to every entrepreneur’s dilemma: poor sales funnels.
It is comprised of 10 tools designed for convenience and optimization.
And each of them is highly accessible and straightforward to use; thanks to its intuitive and beginner-friendly user interface.
Technically, it is a drag-and-drop page builder specifically for WordPress users. It offers numerous features as well like plugins and premade web templates. That said, below is a quick overview of how Thrive Themes can help you:
But what sets Thrive Themes apart from other WordPress builders is that it emphasize not only the site’s aesthetic, but also its functionality. Thrive Themes suite of building blocks, for instance, enables anyone to design conversion-focused websites and pages.
It is also clever how they sell their products. Because aside from varying monthly plans, you can purchase Thrive Themes features individually too.
And it is a win-win situation for both parties as the offers widen Thrive Themes market and at the same time give an opportunity to those who prefer one-time payment tools.
Thrive Themes includes advertising features as well like popups and sticky bars which are also essential elements if you want to leverage your conversion rates.
Thrive Themes is for anyone who wants a high-converting website and pages. However, its tools, as well as its level of accessibility, may not fit for everyone.
As such, I listed down below a few individuals I think would benefit greatly from Thrive Themes.
Since it is a WordPress-only page builder, there is no excuse why WordPress-user biz owners and marketers should not take advantage of it.
It has a library of themes and plugins suitable for WordPress. It comes with additional resources too that seamlessly integrate with the said CMS.
Whether you are a startup company, an online store owner, or an affiliate marketer, how your sales funnel performs can dramatically affect your revenue.
It is why - aside from other aspects of online biz - lead generation and conversion play an essential role in your success.
Thrive Themes toolbox of features, on a lighter note, are created specifically for that purpose. In fact, it bills itself as an intuitive and conversion-focused page builder. It is also packed with options that can help you maximize your website’s potential to convert leads into paying customers.
Its price is affordable enough as well for starters. Hence, I find it fitting for individuals who wish to dip their toes into digital marketing.
Aside from websites and pages, solopreneurs (particularly industry experts) need to have valuable materials as a means to attract their target market. Online course, for instance, is a strategic and proven approach many have tried.
It is why I recommend Thrive Themes for industry leaders like business coaches, consultants, and marketers.
The software has a feature called Thrive Apprentice where users can create and launch their own online course. It is a practical investment since you will not only have tools for building websites and pages, but also educational materials.
But what’s truly good about it is that online courses allow you to boost your brand and earn extra income at the same time. And if, on the other hand, you only need the course creator, you can purchase Thrive Apprentice alone.
Thrive Themes and its plugins are available for purchase in two ways: a monthly subscription to get access to all tools or individual purchase.
If you prefer the unlimited all-access subscription, below are the plans.
Get unlimited access to all Thrive Themes for $19 per month. You can use it up to 25 websites.
For mid-size agencies, the $49 per month plan is an excellent pick. You get access to all tools and use it up to 50 websites.
Thrive Themes is comprised of various applications - 10 tools, to be exact - built particularly for startups and aspiring entrepreneurs. From site and landing page builder to scarcity campaign generator, everything digital your business needs are available in the software.
In this section, I will give you elaborate explanations on how each tool functions.
Thrive Architect is a WordPress visual page builder designed to produce conversion-focused websites and landing pages. It functions as a drag-and-drop and is known for its lightning speed and accessible editor.
As you can see this site is built with Thrive Themes:
It also comes with a library of more than 300 premade page templates including sales pages, webinar pages, and opt-in pages. All designs are customizable as well and can be published immediately.
Another perk you should check out is its prebuilt conversion elements. As I have mentioned, the platform guarantees its users high-converting materials.
As such, they provided plugins like lead generation forms and countdown timers to integrate into any web pages.
Thrive Architect also has sales page templates that you can use. But what’s interesting about it is that it comes with fill-in-the-blanks-like copy guides.
1. Design features. Thrive Architect is rich in intuitive and advanced features built to help you make professional-looking pages. Its ‘text and image combination tool’, for example, lets you add image backgrounds with overlay text on them.
It has color and gradient overlay options too to make the texts more readable.
Apart from that, it has magazine-style fonts that you can utilize for the headlines. And along with it are 700 customizable fonts with a wide range of typeface options.
If you are the type of person that uses background as an image, there is also an option that allows you to make full-width layouts automatically.
You can also apply hovering effects anywhere on your website to all elements available in the builder.
2. Mobile-responsive Thrive Themes templates. The software also enables you to make your pages more accessible by building mobile-responsive pages.
As you may already know, people these days are always on their smartphones and use it for almost any transactions they make online. That is why it is only a basic measure to make your website mobile-friendly.
Thrive Architect has a tool that allows you to set the visibility of some elements on your website depending on the screen size. Such a tool can help you manipulate how your layout appears on every device then. There is also an option that lets you tweak elements and show various versions of them on different devices.
3. Front-end editing option. Back-end editing is old and time-consuming for today’s fast-paced generation. As a solution, Thrive Themes introduced a speedy and precise web designing: front-end editing.
Thrive Themes front-end builder is a tool wherein, instead of constantly saving your work and switching tabs to check the changes, you get to see the results while working on it. I find it a handy and impressive feature as it helps you make accurate changes in real-time and is time-saving.
4. Conversion building blocks. As I have mentioned, Thrive Themes has a suite of building blocks that you can integrate into your pages.
These plugins, on the one hand, are not just building blocks but are billed as conversion elements. It includes lead generation forms, content reveal, CTA buttons, countdown timers, and many more.
If you noticed earlier, I mentioned that all Thrive Themes tools are available for individual purchase. For Thrive Architect, you can buy it for the following plans:
1. 5 license packs. For a one-time payment of $97, this bundle allows users to install Thrive Architect for up to 5 websites, access to all features, and 1 whole year support.
2. Single license. It lets you install the application on 1 website only. It also includes unlimited access to all features and 1 full year support.
As its name suggests, Thrive Leads is an application built for lead generation and conversion. It is used for driving leads and collecting contact information to build email lists as well as to push potential buyers to take action.
Essentially, it enables you to integrate ad displays like sticky ribbons, pop-ups, and opt-in widgets. It is also a drag-and-drop builder where you can design your own forms and pop-ups.
Aside from that, you can also integrate third-party email autoresponder tools such as MailChimp and ActiveCampaign into it.
Here are the other perks you can enjoy from using Thrive Leads:
1. Advanced targeting. Offering the right products to your market is essential to convert them into paying customers. It is why to ensure that you are showing the right offers, Thrive Leads comes with a tool that lets you display highly-targeted ads.
What it does is that it gives opt-in suggestions related to what your viewers’ needs. Such a system is possible by analyzing how your audience interacted with your website. Essentially, you can build your offers by page, post, and tags.
2. Multiple types of opt-in forms. Thrive leads offers a wide range of opt-in forms such as: sticky ribbon, thrivebox, two-step opt-in form, in-line forms, slide-in, screen filler overlay, opt-in widget, content lock, yes/no forms, and scroll mat.
3. Design and deploy. Ads must look visually striking and professional to attract potential customers to take actions. As such, Thrive Leads comes with a code-free form builder. It functions as a drag and drop which means you do not need any coding skills to create one.
4. A/B split test tool. A/B split test tool is a program that you can use to test and compare two versions of the same thing. Using Thrive Leads, you can see which type of ads and content appeals better to your target market.
You can perform A/B split test on the following:
5. Data report and insights. The tool also gives you insights on the most essential metrics you need to leverage your marketing efforts. Its smart analytics, for instance, can give you detailed reports concerning how each of your opt-in is performing.
Here are some of the reports you will receive:
Aside from purchasing a Thrive Membership plan, you can also access Thrive Leads through a one-time payment subscription.
It is available for 1 License ($67), 5 License Pack (97), and 15 License Pack ($147). All bundles offer 1 full year support, unlimited access to all Thrive Leads tools, and unlimited updates.
As its name suggests, Thrive Quiz Builder is a feature designed to produce engaging online quizzes. These quizzes, however, are not only simple tests. The plugin renders tools that can leverage its usage as well, particularly in lead generation and gathering customer behavior data.
Aside from that, you can also build quizzes optimized for specific goals. In fact, the plugin provides three quiz templates with varying goals.
You can create one for building email lists, social sharing, and even quizzes with no predefined settings.
To further maximize its potential, users can also perform A/B split test. All quizzes are mobile-friendly as well.
1. In-depth data analytics. The plugin comes with powerful analytics tools including user stats, social sharing stats, individual question stats, track across time, and many more.
2. It has opt-in gates. Thrive Quiz Builder comes with options that enable you to gather leads. you can, for example, place an opt-in form asking for their contact information as a key to view the result of the quiz.
Thrive Quiz Builder offers individual subscriptions for the following plans: Single Site License ($67), 5 License Pack ($97), and 15 License Pack ($147).
All plans give 1 full year of support, unlimited updates, and unlimited access to all features included in Thrive Quiz Builder.
Scarcity and urgency are two of the best marketing practices people use these days to push potential buyers to take action. It is a great deal to strike loss and fear of missing out, which naturally drives people to take the next step.
In this case, it is to purchase the product.
Having said that, Thrive Ultimatum is an application that can help you carry out effective scarcity campaigns. The tool is essentially a plugin that enables users to create and run limited-time promos and build professionally looking campaigns at a lightning speed.
Using it, you can set up recurring campaigns and at the same time manage them. Its design tools are quite impressive too.
For instance, it has a visual editor that you can use to create banners for your promos. It also has prebuilt designs for countdown timers that you can either modify or use as-is using the drag-and-drop builder.
But what sets it apart from its competition is that it has a lockdown feature.
Essentially, its purpose is to avoid people from taking advantage of your offers which in return also makes your campaign appear authentic. The lockdown tool lets you have full control over who can access your promo page.
It tracks and keeps records on who has seen the offer already. And if, say, a customer has seen the offer already but did not make a move within the given time, Thrive Ultimatum will redirect the person to an expired link instead.
Apart from that, you can also make targeted ad displays on your websites through it. You also have access to its collection of premade scarcity campaigns that you can use as-is or customize.
1. Boost your sales. As mentioned, scarcity and urgency create fear and feeling of loss which make people take the action every entrepreneur need: to purchase the item. Up your sales by offering free shipping deals and limited-time discounts.
2. Collect and build a list of leads. Thrive Ultimatum gives you full control over your campaigns. For example, you integrate lead generation options such as offering bonus content in exchange for their contact information. That way, you can add more prospects into your list.
3. Earn more commission as an affiliate. Affiliate marketers can use scarcity campaigns as well to boost their sales. Use the fear of missing out by giving limited-time discounts.
Thrive Ovation is a testimonial management tool that allows marketers and solopreneurs like you to display social proofs and mentions effectively on websites.
Essentially, it helps you complete the following tasks:
1. It collects testimonials for you. As mentioned earlier, Thrive Ovation gathers testimonials in auto-pilot for you. And that includes comments from your website, mentions from your social media accounts like Twitter and Facebook, and your customers’ feedback.
Social proofs, for instance, can be imported into your websites by simply pasting the URL using Thrive Ovation. WordPress comments can be used with just one click too. It will gather essential information included in the comment such as the name and picture of the person.
2. Attention-grabbing social proofs. Thrive Ovation enables you to design visually striking testimonials. It offers numerous design options and has templates too that you can customize.
More often than not, entrepreneurs tend to forget the comment section as it is typically used as a means to convey opinions. Thrive Themes, on the one hand, beg to differ. And found that maximizing the use of the comment section can yield positive results.
Hence, the creation of Thrive Comments.
Thrive Comment is a feature that allows you to optimize your site’s comment section. Think of Reddit and Quora. Instead of just leaving comments, it can help you make those opinions into real conversations between you and your audience.
The feature comes with a wide range of options as well, particularly for engagement and interactions.
1. It has engagement and interaction tools. Thrive Comments gives you tools that you can use to make your comment section lively and more engaging.
Its up-vote and down-vote option, for example, validates valuable insights as well as encourages readers to participate in the discussion. Users don’t need to sign up and instead they can link one chosen social media account.
And if, say, you want to follow a particular thread of comments, you have the option to subscribe to that post. You will then receive a notification every time someone leaves a comment.
2. Conversion-focused elements. The tool also renders optimization options such as audience insights. What it does is that it gives you a full report concerning how your comment section appears to your audience.
It includes popular posts, comment rates, times people interacted with it, and many more.
3. Wide range of options for customization. Visuals are essential to grab people’s attention. As such, Thrive Themes added customization tools to help you make professional-looking designs.
Thrive Comments is included in the membership plan and is also available for individual subscription. You can purchase it in three bundles:
1 License ($39), 5 License Pack ($47), and 15 License Pack ($97). All plans give 1 full year of support, unlimited updates, and unlimited access to all the Thrive Comment’s tools.
Thrive Optimize is a developed A/B split test tool that, compared to other optimization tools, renders a wide array of options. It is a built-in plugin that allows users to leverage their marketing by testing and comparing two or more versions of an item.
Using it will give you ideas on what approach works best with your target audience.
Some of its options are pretty handy as well. Additional code snippets, for instance, are not needed. Integration of third-party platforms is seamless too. But what caught my attention is that it has a “set it and forget it” option.
What the feature set-it-and-forget-it does is that it takes full control of the testing process. If you run it, it will monitor all results and automatically remove pages that are not performing well.
Simply put, Thrive Optimize will do most of the work for you.
Here are some of the options you can use in Thrive Optimize:
1. Quick A/B split testing. Build and run A/B split test to all your pages at lightning speed.
2. Unlimited test variations. The plugin does not have a limit to how many variations you can test.
3. 100% visual editing. The plugin is integrated with Thrive Architect. Hence, you can also utilize all building tools in it.
4. Three conversion goals. You can select up to three conversion goals you want for every test. It includes opt-in submission form, page visit, and revenue.
5. Traffic distribution. This option lets you divide evenly incoming traffic into your pages while running a split test. It lets you designate 80% of your traffic to the original page while the remaining 20% will be divided depending on the number of variations you have).
6. Detailed reporting. You will receive complete data on how your pages are performing.
7. One-click cloning. It has an option wherein you can clone an existing landing page. It is handy if you want to make a variation of that page and run an A/B test on it.
Thrive Optimize is available for one-time payment too. You can purchase it with 5 License Pack Package ($177) and 1 License Package ($127).
Both plans have unlimited websites and one full year support.
Since Thrive Themes’ objective is to help biz owners and marketers build conversion-focused websites, they made sure that all parts of the webpage are optimized. And that includes the area where widgets are being shown.
As its name suggests, Thrive Widgets is a feature that you can utilize to leverage your page widget section. Rather than showing generic, perhaps irrelevant links, the tool places links to content that are highly relevant to each of your visitors.
Thrive Widget is available for individual purchase too. You can buy it through three plans: 1 License ($39), 5 License Pack (47), and 15 License Pack ($97).
All packages offer unlimited access to all Thrive Widgets features, unlimited updates, and 1 full year support.
Thrive Apprentice is an online course builder designed particularly for industry leaders who wish to monetize their expertise. It is a built-in tool that allows users to create educational content in different forms including videos and text.
The plugin also comes with a wide array of intuitive and easy-to-use building and design tools; thanks to Thrive Architect.
Entrepreneurs like you can utilize Thrive Apprentice in two ways: sell short and full courses or build lead magnets. Either or both are practical investments to make. It is especially true for startups that require long lists of leads.
You can access and manage all courses too - including one-page guides - via its dashboard.
Here are a few handy features for Thrive Apprentice:
1. Visually striking designs. As mentioned, Thrive Apprentice is backed with Thrive Architect’s building tools. And that includes its design features.
2. No course limits. The tool does not put a cap on how many courses you can build using it.
3. Create lead magnets and build email lists. You can use Thrive Apprentice for producing lead magnets, which you can use to build and grow your email list. Either create a free short course or full course.
4. You own all the materials. Thrive Themes guarantees all materials built via Thrive Apprentice are all yours. The software will not hold and keep your content from you unlike some of its competitions.
5. Limits people who can access your courses. It enables you to limit access for non-subscribers.
6. It is compatible with all WordPress themes. Since Thrive Themes is a WordPress page builder, all courses made via Thrive Apprentice are compatible with any WordPress theme. No need to modify or switch themes.
For individual purchase, Thrive Apprentice is available in three bundles: 1 License Plan ($67), 5 License Packs Plan ($97), and 15 Licenses Pack Plan ($127).
All packages include unlimited access to all features, free updates, and 1 full year support.
If you think Thrive Themes virtual toolbox does not fit your biz requirements, below are a few WordPress page builder alternatives you should check out:
Also known as a WordPress page editor, Elementor is a virtual solution designed to aid small business owners, marketers, and webmasters with their digital needs. It is known for its rich built-in optimization and conversion tools that users can utilize particularly for lead generation.
Elementor is also a visual page editor. Same as Thrive Themes, it functions as a drag and drop which means coding or any additional scripts are unnecessary.
It comes with pre-designed building blocks too, sticky headers, and a mobile editor to guide you in creating mobile-friendly pages.
It can also help you with the following tasks:
As you can see, both software almost shares the same building features. But what caught my attention is that Elementor has an option that allows users to build individual designs for all areas of a webpage.
Another thing that makes it stand out is that it comes with a toolbox built specifically for developers. Elementor has a theme builder too which Thrive Themes doesn't offer.
If you want more details, head over to my Elementor review.
Divi is a flagship WordPress website builder developed by Elegant Themes. At the same time, it is also a Rolodex of web design templates specifically for WordPress. All templates are customizable as well or can be used as-is.
Just like Thrive Themes, its builder works via drag and drop, packed with advanced design options, and has numerous optimization tools.
Divi is cheaper than Thrive Themes but has less features.
It is a digital marketing software also known for its WordPress-friendly page editor and templates. It is a comprehensive page builder which enables you to make sites and landing pages without the hassle of coding.
OptimizePress, on the other hand, does not only help you provide pages. It also has features that you can use to launch sales funnels and create training pages, which Thrive Themes does not offer.
But what's truly sets it apart is that it comes with a membership portal builder. In other words, you can create online courses, manage them, and at the same time monetize them.
That is why if you need a solution that offers more than conversion-focused web pages, I suggest you try OptimizePress. It is especially true if you have thousands of active subscribers and you want to monetize such an opportunity.
Thrive Themes is indeed comprised of features essential for startups and small biz owners to leverage their marketing efforts further. It has, in fact, all tools needed to optimize every area of a website.
Whether it is the comment section or the widget area, the software made it possible that all parts are valuable and can be maximized.
More importantly, you can access all of it at a very affordable monthly subscription. Hence, there is no excuse for you not to opt for Thrive Themes as your website and landing page builder.
If you've decided to try Thrive Themes, you can grab it through my link and all the bonuses below:
Personal 1 on-1 mentoring
Regular coaching calls to help you succeed with anything marketing or technical related.
Different software packages
Different tools regularly like graphic design tools, covers, templates.
Done-for-you emails, guides, books, articles that you can customize and publish.
Affiliate Action Plan Handbook
A complete, step by step digital marketing plan to succeed in affiliate marketing
Best premium WordPress page builders, themes and plugins.
Most people write this part in the third person but I won't. You're at the right place if you want to start or grow your online business. When I'm not busy scaling up my own or other people' businesses, you'll find me trying out new things and discovering new places. Connect with me on Facebook, just let me know how I can help.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.